It is illegal to Discriminate Against Any Person Because of Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Disbaility, Familial Status, or National Origin
We Do Business in Accordance
With the Federal Fair Housing Law
- In the sale or rental of housing or residential lots
- In advertising the sale or rental of housing
- In the finance of housing
- In the provision of real estate brokerage services
- In the appraisal of housing
- Blockbusting is also illegal
For more information visit the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development's Office of Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity.
Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice
In October 2010 the City of Lakeland, with assistance from Florida Planning Group, Inc., updated its Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice (AI). View the report.
View the 2005 Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice commissioned jointly by the City of Lakeland and Polk County Board of County Commissioners.