Yes! The City of Lakeland is pleased to announce the coming launch of ePlan, a web-based electronic and document workflow solution that allows customers and staff to initiate and complete the plan submission, review, markup, and approval process. Unlike the current paper-based system, ePlan brings potential savings and efficiencies, including:
- Submission of plans electronically from the customer's office, 24 hours a day / 365 days a year;
- Concurrent reviews of plans by all professional and trade disciplines;
- Reviewer markups made directly on the plans to provide direction and clarity as to any items which require correction;
- Resubmission of corrected and revised plans electronically, with overlay comparison tools easing subsequent reviews;
- Real-time return of approved, stamped plans once fees are paid.