This summer, we want you to imagine your story with us and let reading take you on new adventures. To join the adventure, create a free Beanstack account and track your reading progress throughout the summer online or through the app. As you log reading time and complete activity challenges, you can earn badges and rewards! There are summer reading adventures for all ages and prizes as you complete challenges!
Kids' Summer Reading:
- Complete up to 8 reading log challenges (earn 1 badge for 3 days of reading or being read to)
- Earn up to 8 badges for completing related activity challenges
- Pick up take-home crafts at any of the three Lakeland library locations
Adult and Teen Summer Reading:
- Complete up to 13 reading log challenges (earn 1 badge for each hour of reading in the following increments: 1-10 hours, 25 hours, 50 hours, and 100 hours)
- Earn up to 12 badges for completing related activity challenges:
○ 8 reading challenges for specific types of books
○ 3 activity challenges related to using the library or reading
○ 1 activity challenge to post a review on the site
For reading challenge suggestion lists from Lakeland Public Library Goodreads, click here.