re you experiencing high levels of stress? Do you want to build resilience and coping skills? Are you concerned about developing postpartum depression?
You are not alone.
We invite you to join us in a unique education and support group focusing on the wellness of the mother.
This group will help you:
- Practice and learn skills to enhance coping techniques and address stress in a healthy manner
- Understand the emotional changes during pregnancy and life with a baby
- Feel confident in your decisions and choices you face
- Enhance mother-baby attachment
- Communicate effectively with your partner and support system
- Build community and connect with other women
- Explore topics of identity shift, relationship issues, body image issues, sexuality, and dealing with family
Registration & Cost
- Pre-Registration is required. Call 863.607.6088 today to reserve your spot or for more information.
- This group meets once a week on Mondays starting on October 16th for 6 sessions.
- Total cost is $150 ($25 per week), payable in two payments.
Group is facilitated by Licensed Mental Health Counselors trained in Maternal Mental Health Nursing babies are welcome to attend. Please make alternative childcare arrangements for crawling/walking infants and older.