FEMA: Notice of Major Disaster Declaration / FEMA Registration
Lakeland residents may now register for disaster assistance from the Federal Emergency Management Agency, according to state and federal officials.
- [9/14/2017 | 2:09 PM] First Point of Distribution (POD) Site Set Up in Fort Meade
How to Apply
Applicants will need the following to apply:
- Social Security Number
- Daytime Telephone Number
- Current mailing address and address and zip code of the damaged property
- Private insurance information, if available.
By registering for federal assistance on www.DisasterAssistance.gov, you can:
- Look up your address to find out if it is in a disaster area declared for Individual Assistance.
- Check the status of your application and get updates by SMS or email.
- Upload documents to support your application.