You can quickly and easily locate parks and recreation facilities in the Lakeland Area using Parks Finder. Sortable by address, amenities, and more.
Carefully consider the use of parks and help children follow CDC & FDOH guidelines
If you choose to visit a park:
- Maintain a distance of at least 6 feet away from people you don’t live with. Avoid parks and playgrounds that are crowded.
- Be aware that play equipment and picnic areas are not monitored by staff nor disinfected during the ordinary course of the day.
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Adults and older children who can safely use hand sanitizer: Use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol and rub hands together until dry, if soap and water are not readily available.
- Wear a cloth face covering, if you can. Cloth face coverings should not be placed on:
- Children under age 2;
- Anyone who has trouble breathing;
- Anyone who is unconscious, can’t move, or is otherwise unable to remove the cloth face-covering without assistance.