Lakeland Skate Park @ Fletcher Park
Located in Fletcher Park at Lake Bonny | 800 US-98 South, Lakeland, FL 33801 | 863.834.2233
Hours of Operation
Sunday - Saturday
10 am - 8 pm
Ongoing Procedures to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus
- We encourage everyone to follow all Florida Department of Health and CDC guidelines regarding social distancing and best practices in public spaces
- Staff will be disinfecting high-touch areas throughout the day. Users should feel free to bring hand sanitizer and/or sanitizing wipes to help with this process.
This 24,000 square foot park is broken up into 4 main skating areas:
- The Advanced Bowl is a multi-level bowl with hips that allow for big airs and transfers.
- The Intermediate Bowl has many elements including: hips, extensions, transitions to bank to walls, escalators and mogul, all lining up perfect for continuous momentum.
- The Street Course has ledges, Jersey barricades, multi manual pads and flat bars banks step ups stairs and handrails.
- The Snake Run features pool coping and tile in the deep end, mini spine, hips, ledges, metal coping, concrete spine edge and bump to bump roll in for anyone to enjoy!
Lakeland Skate Park is for skateboards and inline skaters only.
NO BIKES or motorized vehicles are allowed in the park.
You are entering a skate friendly area. Please exercise caution & YIELD TO SKATERS!!!
This skate park is UNSUPERVISED all users assume full risk in entering this facility. Skating is a hazardous sport and use of this facility is at your own risk. The City of Lakeland is not liable for any accident or injury to persons on the property resulting from the use of this facility as a skater or spectator.
Helmets and protective pads are required for all skaters under the age of 18 and encouraged for all users.
Onsite adult supervision is required for all skaters under the age of 12. We ask that all parents require their children to wear protective equipment.
Rules & Guidelines
Please follow the skate park rules & guidelines:
- Helmets and pads are required for anyone under the age of 18.
- Be patient and wait for your turn in the park.
- Be courteous to others.
- Exercise caution in wet areas—they are slippery.
- Food or drink is not allowed in the skateable areas.
- Illegal drugs, tobacco or alcohol are NOT allowed in the park.
- Keep our park free of litter and graffiti.
- Profanity, abusive language, or fighting does not enhance the skate experience; violators will be asked to leave the park.
- Skating is allowed only when the park is open during the posted hours of operation.
Cameras are in use throughout the park and violators will be prosecuted.
Lakeland Skate Park provides a challenge to recreational skaters for the development of skate skills. Please recognize your skate abilities and skills.