Gandy Pool features a 10 lane, 25-yard short course heated pool with a one-meter diving board and a 3-4 foot deep recreation pool. A handicap ramp at 0-depth and a hydraulic handicap lift chair is provided.
Hours of Operation
Monday & Friday 5:30 am - 7:00 pm Lap swim
Monday & Friday 8:00 am - 5:30 pm Open swim
Tuesday - Thursday - 5:30 am - 3:30 pm Lap swim*
Tuesday - Thursday - 8:00 am - 3:30 pm Open swim*
Saturday 10 am - 5 pm Lap swim/Open swim
Sunday 11 am - 5 pm Lap swim/Open swim
Special Closings & Hours:
*High School Swim Meet Season begins September 8th - The Pool will close early on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays to accommodate these meets.
Safety Procedures to Help Curb the Spread of the coronavirus
- Max capacity: 100 people
- Wellness check
- All patrons’ temperatures will be taken prior to entering the building. If their temperature is above 100.4, they will not be allowed to enter.
- Bathrooms will close every 45 minutes for staff to clean and disinfect
- Lap Swim Area:
- 10 people can swim in the lap area with the following restrictions in place:
- 3 members of the same household can share a lane with circle swimming encouraged
- Start on opposite sides of pool
- Socializing in the water will be discouraged during breaks of swimming
- Diving boards will be closed
- Deck furniture has been spaced out to ensure physical distancing
- There are no tables or bleachers for use
- Shade structures are will be monitored for social distancing
- Lifejackets, kickboards, and pull buoys will be available for lap swim only and will be disinfected after each use
- Pool noodles and rafts not allowed
- Vending machines (Food and drink permitted in pavilion areas only.)
- Lockers for personal belongings
- Lap lanes (Time clocks available)
- Bleacher seating
- Shower/changing rooms
- Personal Floatation Devices (PFDs) available for checkout.
Sorry, no refunds due to inclement weather.
- $4 - One visit; Open/Lap Swim
- $40 - 20 Visits; Open/Lap Swim
- ACTIVITY PASS (Semi-Annual or Annual Pass) Covers Weight rooms, Cardio Rooms, Open Swim, Lap Swim, Open Tennis and any Health and Fitness Class with the in front of the class
Ages 14-59 (Individual) $200/$360
Ages 60 and up (individual) $170/$300
Family (Two adults up to the age of 59 living in same household plus any legal dependents) $450/$800