Veterans' Memorial Park
12 Lake Beulah Drive, Lakeland, FL 33815
Open daily Dawn - Dusk
Carefully consider the use of parks and help children follow CDC & FDOH guidelines
If you choose to visit a park:
- Maintain a distance of at least 6 feet away from people you don’t live with. Avoid parks and playgrounds that are crowded.
- Be aware that high touch areas are not monitored by staff nor disinfected during the ordinary course of the day.
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Adults and older children who can safely use hand sanitizer: Use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol and rub hands together until dry, if soap and water are not readily available.
- Wear a cloth face covering, if you can. Cloth face coverings should not be placed on:
- Children under age 2;
- Anyone who has trouble breathing;
- Anyone who is unconscious, can’t move, or is otherwise unable to remove the cloth face-covering without assistance.
- Bring water and stay hydrated. Public water fountains remaining closed at this time.