Study Room Policy
Click to download PDF version.
The Lakeland Public Library and the Larry R. Jackson Branch Library have study rooms available to the public.
All persons using this room are considered guests of the Lakeland Public Libraries and as such are expected to abide by the policy guidelines below:
- The Library study rooms are NOT available for commercial use and/or any meeting held to advertise any product or commercial service.
- Individuals/organizations may have only two (2) hours reserved per day and may have only three (3) confirmed bookings on the calendar at any given time. Reservations may be made one (1) week in advance.
- NO sales may be made. Failure to comply will result in immediate suspension of study room use.
- Ten (10) minutes prior to scheduled closing of the facility, attendees are asked to vacate the room.
- Individuals and groups booking study rooms are responsible for any ADA accommodation requests made by attendees for their booking.
- No physical change may be made to the room except for the re-arrangement of the chair(s) that are already in the room. Users may not cover or block doors and windows. Users will be held responsible for all damages to the room and to its furnishings.
- Lights must remain on at all times when the study room is in use.
- Drinks with lids are permitted, but no food is allowed in the room.
- Users may bring their own laptops and other equipment for use in the room. Please remember to remove equipment from the facility after use.
Failure to abide by the policies outlined above can result in loss of privileges to reserve the space.
Should you have any concerns while using the room, please contact library staff for assistance.
Thank you for your cooperation.