Kick off our Food Drive with us on Oct. 29 from 10am-12pm.
Bring in your non-perishable items and the participate in some Fall Festivities in this family friendly event.
This event is free and open to the public but we do ask that you remember to bring your food donation!
Want to know what to bring? Food Item List
Questions? Contact Suzanne Connolly 863.834.1828
Discover your inner musician and take lessons online!
ArtistWorks for Libraries provides you with world-class instruction through self-paced video lessons from Grammy Award-winning music and artistic professionals.
Beginner to advanced music instruction for the most popular string and band instruments
- Professional musicians provide instruction
- Art and voice classes also included
- Video based with bookmarking features
- On-the-go learning
- Remote access for 24/7 availability
- Browser enabled for desktop and mobile devices
The best part? It is free with your library card!